pics of your favorite coral!

joksta

hey guys looking for some ideas for some new corals post your favorite ones
to start it off these are my zoos that i think are awsome they arent fully out in this pic but yoou get the idea

rcbruce

Hard to choose one. The white brain has flouresent pink inlays and a chartruse middle. The meat is about twice the size of this picture now, and I love my imperial green frogspawn. ***)

happyhourh

right now I really like my trumpet for some reason. Here's a couple shots its a lot more neon green in person the pics dont do it justice.

natep206

[QUOTE

what r those corals called??? r they like white pom-pom xenia and like some kind of tree coral????? i like both of them and have a reef tank. i am getting my first corals soon and these look like pretty good canidates. what r there names???

happyhourh

Originally Posted by NateP206
what r those corals called??? r they like white pom-pom xenia and like some kind of tree coral????? i like both of them and have a reef tank. i am getting my first corals soon and these look like pretty good canidates. what r there names???
The tree like coral is some variety of kenya tree. Fast grower really easy care and tolerates any fish that perch on it without closing up its polyps. Does very well under my pc's.
Pulsing xenia- very fast grower. I set rock rubble around that colony and in a couple weeks some stalks will have moved onto the rock and voila...self fragging coral to take to lfs. Some people say these are hit or miss with survivability in captivity but mine have done great. One colony got uprooted by a snail and ended up attatching to the skeleton of my open brain. The brain doesnt seem to care I guess.
The yellow is a yellow fiji leather. Its been growing pretty good and has colored up nicely. Ive only had it a couple months though.