PIcs of your LFS Display tanks! (56k go bake a cake)

brewski4u1

first and formost MODS!!
i'm doing my best w/ these pics to have edited anything that has the stor name and or logo!! i will not mention the name either at all! hopefully its ok !!
no everyone else if yoru gonna post plese try and to the same so the thread dosent get locked! and not the best at takin pics i tried my best!
now here we go Tons of pics!

brewski4u1

i spent about 2 hours in the store looking at all there fish and i think i only found one fish w/ ich and that was it and he was in a tank byhim self! everybody else look perfectly healthy
so enjoy and comment away!

heatheryjoy

Wow! We don't have anything nearly that nice around here!! I could take my kids there as an all day outing and tell them it is an aquarium! Of course being in the midwest doesn't help.

Oh that marble/coral catshark in your picture, they have them labeled as a white tip catshark. I have never heard them called that name before.
Last time I went there they were still like 5 to 6 of them.

E

emeralcrab

Wow!!!!!!! Nothing even close to that up here in Montana!!!!!!!!!

ric maniac

what are the tube things that are yellow?!? I have been wanting to know the name of them forever now. Are they often seen in the aquarium trade?

brewski4u1

the yellow tube things !! i have no clue but if they are in the shark tank or the other huge tank they are fake! o well! and no names of the store even if you know it!

mcbdz

If we had a lfs like that here I would never be at home.
I can spend an hour in our little bitty one hear that only has one wall and one reef lagoon.

brewski4u1

Originally Posted by mcbdz
http:///forum/post/2544730
If we had a lfs like that here I would never be at home.
I can spend an hour in our little bitty one hear that only has one wall and one reef lagoon.

w/o pics! it dosent exsist !lol ! pics pics pics! and make sure you dont say store name and or have any stickers or anything in the photo to give away store name and location!
thank you and sorry for being a a&* about it just trying to respect SWF!! so lets see some other display tanks! i knwo there has to be some good ones out there!