Pics of your new tank

cori

My new 75 gallon with approximately 100 lbs of LR. :) Just waiting for the cycle to finish!!

kzoo

Thanks It will look better with some more rock but it took more money than I thought to set it up.

keith burn

Originally Posted by kzoo
My new 240 cycle finish and I have my softies in now and got a small sps frag on tue.

WAY cool! Very nice

keith burn

Originally Posted by cori

My new 75 gallon with approximately 100 lbs of LR. :) Just waiting for the cycle to finish!!
Also very nice. Great stand too! :cheer:

cori

Originally Posted by kzoo
You have alot of great growth on you rock is that from another tank?

No, this is my first saltwater tank. The rock with the growth on it is from a LFS. Good price too...$9 a lb. :)

stingrayjs

Hell its $15 lb here!!! I need to get about 200lbs also for my new tank, here soon. *sigh* might have to drive out of state to another store.

cori

Originally Posted by StingrayJs
Hell its $15 lb here!!! I need to get about 200lbs also for my new tank, here soon. *sigh* might have to drive out of state to another store.

Yep... 2 fish stores, seperated by about 5 miles. Same exact rock...one is $9/lb the other is $15/lb.

kzoo

You might try E B A Y they have good prices and if you find some one close shipping is not to bad.

dexter

$15/lb?!? :scared: !?!?! = Saltwaterfish.com online ordering!!
Great quality LR from this site. Good Luck
Dxtr

lion_crazz

Yes, I agree. What does everyone have against ordering from SWF.com!? They have FANTASTIC prices, and the live rock is wonderful quality. You can get 50 lbs. of rock here for $200! You can't really beat that anywhere. You can also get 12 lbs. for $70. That is only $5.80 per pound. If anything, support the site that offers you a great message board.
Anyways, here is my 210 with 20 gallon refuge.

U

urugly

Here is my setup with NO FISH!!!!!
hahahah still cycling...I can't wait to get fish in it already..
it's the waiting game for now...
Tell me what you think for a first set up and impulse buy for a 12G NANO CUBE TANK>

mellow1

Originally Posted by Urugly
Here is my setup with NO FISH!!!!!
hahahah still cycling...I can't wait to get fish in it already..
it's the waiting game for now...
Tell me what you think for a first set up and impulse buy for a 12G NANO CUBE TANK>
Urugly, how much live rock & sand did you buy for your nano?