pics of zoos pleaseeeeee

bronco300

hey all...I absolutely love zoos, so if you could show yours off and help me decide what i want
thanks!!

Luke P :happyfish :happyfish

sweetdawn

those are all beautiful I wish i could have zoos i have some parasite thing that makes zoos not open lucky it only does zoos and doesnt bother other stuff. it came in on some zoos i bought almost impossible to get rid of

bronco300

holy crap those zoos are amazing, can you guys give me some names with those??? they're so colorful!!

kdfrosty

Here are mine (2 posts). When I traded for most of these the previous owners had names for them. Personally I think that's all BS, so I call em by the colors.
I could name these frost, fire, midnight, sun, metal, and maybe fetch lotsa $$ for em.

kdfrosty

Thanks!! I recently got the cloves in a trade. I got a total of 3 polyps for about 10 polyps of zoos. I've heard the spread quick, so i am just crossing my fingers.

puffer32

KD, I have 1 neon clove polp also, thats all my lfs would sell me, he says they are pretty rare, yours is the first i have seen seen besides my solo onw. Hopefully my lfs will sell me more once his frag gets bigger.

czone13

Chazz66 hey awesome looking zoos i am a newbie to reefs, but an old guy to salt and was wondering what kind of zoos are in your second pic there very cool dark orange ones where could i find those and what kind are they very cool

monalisa

I'm just starting with corals...so here are my first 2 zoo rocks...I'll be adding more and more colors though..pink zoos and branching zoos...