pics of zoos pleaseeeeee

hot883

Those are super nice pics. guys and gals. If anyone has some for sale or has a line on a good dealer please email me. PLEASE

ophiura

Please keep any interactions here to TRADING ONLY (eg thermos trade)...and it is better handled in the trading forum so others may participate
Also, requesting links to other stores via email is a violation of the terms of use, so please avoid doing it

czone13

chazz66 do u have AIM or MSN messenger so we can talk about those zoos i was just wondering what kind they were but if u would like i would by some from u if thats ok but i emailed u so email me back so we can talk awesome zoos dude

bronco300

i those first ones, they are so amazing...well, i love all your zoos,lol...are those ,in the third pic i believe it is, purple or a brownish? cant tell exactly....i about bought some neon yellow zoos yesterday....had to drag myself out of the store to not do it,lol.

oceana

Originally Posted by Bronco300

i those first ones, they are so amazing...well, i love all your zoos,lol...are those ,in the third pic i believe it is, purple or a brownish? cant tell exactly....i about bought some neon yellow zoos yesterday....had to drag myself out of the store to not do it,lol.

they are a very nice deep purple. when i got them from enmo lover they were grownish but after a few months under my MH radiums they turned pright purple with the blue eye.
i fraged them up and get them ready for sale just the other day here they are in the frag corner of the tank along with the other frags i have right now

pitbull01

Wow!!! Incredible everyone!! Killergoby, what kind of zoo is that?!?! It is awesome! Brb, have to clean up the drool on my keyboard. Alright I am back...