pics???? questions

foshizle

hey
i have a 50 gallon and am turning it into a reef tank i have about 25 pounmds of live rock(i know i need alot more)but i was hoping for suggestions on corals and fish and any pics of your reef tanks would be greatly appreiciated.
patrick

foshizle

wowowowo that is awsome i also have a 55 i hope mine turns out to be that good

thnx for the reply
patrick

X

xnikki118x

My pics are of no inspiration to anyone....my tank is pretty boring, there's not much to it. =(
I suggest really colorful, active fish, though. They're so fun to look at and a lot of them have so much personality. I'll just make a random list off the top of my head for ya of livestock I enjoy (yes I know they can't all go together haha):
firefish
orchid dottyback
hippo tang
6-line wrasse
yellow watchman goby
juvi koran angel
flame angel
majestic angel
hammer coral
pulsing xenia
sunburst coral
feather duster
scarlet crabs
conchs
clowns & anemones
cleaner shrimp
peppermint shrimp
blue linkia
orange linkia
serpent star
mushrooms
toadstool leathers
clown goby
yellow tang
saddleback butterfly
copperband butterfy
snowfake moray eel
rays
orange sponge
blue sponge
brain
pagoda cup
..and that's all I can think of right now, and I'm going to go to sleeeep now! Goodnight everyone.
:) :sleepy:

bobbyzat

Just a few suggestions to save you some heartache. Make sure the tank is totally clean,and their is nothing leftover that will mess with your new environment, like copper. Also, I would suggest you plan your whole livestock list before you start, that way you can research the compatibility all at once, and not get your heart set on something only to find out it does not mix well with something you bought early. That will also help to put them in an an order that will reduce stress, ie most aggresive last, passive first. Good luck.