pics

surfnturf

I must be sick too, I keep a flashlight handy near the tank and sneak up on it after the lights have been off for a few hours, neighbors must think I'm insane.:D

learninbutlovin

ok ya`ll,,keep in mind, I`m VERY new at this. Heres my 55gal, setup just 2 weeks old. 2 LR`s, some small pieces with lots of life. 6lbs. of LS,spread over 2" crushed coral,2whisper2 filters,1small powerhead.Doin ok so far-all water readings good.Wish me luck!!:confused:

learninbutlovin

This is my 30 gal, setup for 4mths now. 1 large LR,1 large coral clump,1 domino,2 blue damsels,6 "wild fish-caught at Myrtle Beach,NC"(I know-I know) :) and the purple "barnacle lookin things" haha?..(helpp):D

learninbutlovin

Holly Tolledo!!,,,awesome tank!!All I can think in the back of my mind is......baby steps girl...baby steps. Mine wont get near that stage for years probably. Great lookin tank!!!:eek:

A

amoroso6

learninbutlovin,
thanks for the remarks, believe it or not this tank was set up this summer in june. I have been collecting parts for this tank and building my stand since march so its been a while in the planning but the time spent really paid off. I also have taken alot of time buying really nice corals and have just a few to go, I am working with a guy in florida to get some really nice Cyinarina Sp? and a clam or two.
Alex