Picture Diary

bronco300

lol, what do you think i am? someone who has no job, and nothing to do all day? if you look at post 773 pic 3 i have tons of frags of those candy canes...i dont have a picture of the zoo frags yet.

grabbitt

lol, my bad... I simply meant when you end up posting pics, I'll be ready to head over, since I clearly have nothing to do anyways

The candy canes are nice, but I'm looking to exapnd my zoo collection, so I will be patient

bronco300

lol, be that way, picky people...haha...i'll hopefully have more down the road..just have to find the time for everything.

brandan

Originally Posted by Bronco300
thanks brandan, have i met you before?
haha...i tried counting the different morphs i have and i think there are somewhere in 60+ different morphs
Sweet Pink Zoos, where did ya get them??? I wish I had some. . .

Do you guys dip your zoos prior to adding them to your DT? I have been dipping mine in a Lugol's solution dip on the advise of my LFS owner.
Also, how about treatment for ZoaPox? Have you guys ever had a breakout of this disease? I was reccomended to use Furan-2 for treatment. Any suggestions?

bronco300

I personally do not dip unless i see something already...probably not the best method, but havent had too many troubles that way...as far as zoapox i don't have much information on that one besides dips...you might check out zoaid website because i know they have a lot of good info there.

azfishgal

Your zoo garden puts the rest of our tanks to shame.
If you check out my new pics on my diary you can see some new zoos, though not nearly the # you have. Check back with me in a year.

bronco300

Thanks!
haha...the worst part is i still need more....must have more,lol I'll have to check your pictures out, havent seen updates of your tank in a while! when you get your zoos goin mad maybe we'll have to do some trading

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Bronco300
Thanks!
haha...the worst part is i still need more....must have more,lol I'll have to check your pictures out, havent seen updates of your tank in a while! when you get your zoos goin mad maybe we'll have to do some trading

I'll hold you to it!!

dreamer44

I will be waiting in anticipation for the zoa sale (if I get my new "larger tank" set up maybe some candy cane too!!)

I have read nothing but good things about you and your frags!!

Lori

bronco300

thanks!

I do what i can....i'm trying to get more frags so i can offer a few more different types since shipping usually isn't so fun.

bronco300

*stretches legsssss* lets get the this back rolling......here are some new pictures with my new camera Olympus SP-550UZ....sweet camera and has tons of things i dont even know yet...but has three water modes for underwater..not the best pics yet but i'll get there hopefully:

bronco300

I also got an underwater case for it(can't wait till i go to jaimaca in June!!)...here are some underwater, its hard when you have a ton of rock and not much room between...

I like this shot a lot:

fuzzy, sorry:

kinda offbalance since i couldnt stick my head above the tank with the lights closer to the tank...dont want to burn my hair off,lol

bronco300

here are some other pics underwater, not my stuff but my pictures:

not quite this green in real life, but it is very nice and bright thats for sure: