Pictures of my 12g aquapod.

nickadam

I recently got rid of my 7 gallon tank to upgrade to a 12 gallon aquapod. Here are some pictures enjoy!!

Blue spiny lobster

longtentacle anemone

orange spotted goby

nickadam

Here are some new pics of my nano tank. After these picture were taken i have added new things but haven't been able to upload them yet. Enjoy

nickadam

Thanks demartini, But its not anywhere near looking as great as your nano does. Im getting there. I have added some new rock and coral i will have pics up soon..

nickadam

Some new pictures of my pair, I thought I would post. RIP to the false perc and Fire goby they were eaten by my blue spiny lobster and the lobster found a new home in the fish store.

PEEKABOO

nickadam

Patrick Those big antennas are coming from the blue spiny lobster. Rad My lobster ate my perc and my goby so I immediately removed him. But before he had eaten them they didn't fight at all and got along.

patrick8929

man that is crazy those things are really long but im sorry to hear about the loss. r you planing on replacing the fish?

nickadam

I do plan on replacing them pretty soon but I'm trying to find somehting active and is good for only 12gallons. DO you have any suggestions anyone?