Pictures of my tank, as promised =)

calvindo

Originally posted by aarone
I love the stand and canopy. Definately a quality stand.
aaron

yep... cost an arm and a leg.... but well worth the money! it's made with birdseye maple wood, with a cherry stain in high gloss. the canopy is 16" high, so its great for mh lighting. of course, i wouldnt know that if you folks didnt provide great tutoring!
just picked up another 40lbs of live rock this morning. tank looks even better now. soo excited!!! =)

calvindo

the wet/dry i bought on ----. you can find lots of them, going for 120-200 bucks. the skimmer is EuroReef cs8-2, which costed me $535.

harlequinnut

Originally posted by calvindo
the wet/dry i bought on ----. you can find lots of them, going for 120-200 bucks.
Thanks
the skimmer is EuroReef cs8-2, which costed me $535.

:eek:

ryebread

Originally posted by Kipass4130
when you get an extra 20 bucks, may i suggest german waterproof endcaps.... otherwise... looks great

My exact thoughts right away.......get some endcaps! You don't want something goofy happening to that nice set-up. Good job.

sandman12

Man with tose updated pics. it's twice as nice. I love the tank and u dont even have coral yet, cnat wait to see it in a year.

calvindo

dont be =) maybe its time to upgrade? thanks by the way... i am really enjoying this new hobby of mine, heheheh.

krunk

what are the dimensions on thta? seems a bit higher then a normal 125. Looks awesome though! I really like the aquascaping.