Pictures of our tank-now 2 months old

shilpe

Wow, thats a cool tank, it looks amazing. I really like how you set up the rock with all the hiding spots, its really cool. I hope my tank looks like that when its all set up. This is so exciting.:joy:

dmitry

Yeah, beautiful tank and beautiful fish!
Thanks for sharing! I see you work in

[hr]
. Did you have to

[hr]
the house to set it all up? :hilarious

1journeyman

Wohoo... looking great.
How are you feeding both the dragonets? Do you have a refugium?
Tank and fish look great, hope mine looks that good in two years, much less two months!

who dey

i was wondering also how you are feeding the dragonettes. they require an extremely established environment to survive!!! other than that, your tank looks great for two months!!

xapfmralty

Awesome!!! Nice tour, just like diving.. Nice variety. The blue light effect was sweet. :jumping: Did you paint the glass or was the back already like that?
This website is great... I would have never got to see that. I want to start my tank but I can't stop researching. Youse guys keep giving me new ideas just when I figure out what I want someone has a better idea....:thinking: My brain keeps thinking and it won't stop :D
I can't believe you did all that in two months...
You must be having so much fun you can't believe it?
Did you make any mistakes that you can suggest I avoid? Although it looks like you've only had success with that.

jobob

u have a very good start. the tank looks great. just becareful with kermit, if u see hes getting skinny, looks like his stomach is sucked in. get he to the lfs or a friends tank thats been up longer than urs. ive see it a 100 times, but u do have alot of live rock so u mite be ok. but the tank looks amazing.:jumping:

who dey

in my experience with a few kermit's. they have only seemed to live as long as the tank has been set up. have the tank 2 months he will live for 2 months IMO. tank is beautiful though!! good work!!

thejdshow

Great start on your tank. I'm about one month in one mine. Probably bighting the bullet and purchasing some nice lights pretty soon. Your an underwriter? thats cool I am training to be a processor at the

[hr]
company my mom owns. One of thier processors is taking maturnaty (sp?) leave, and im going to be filling in for her. There is way more to mortgages than I thought! keep up the great work on the tank. Be sure to keep us posted

1968oldsma

that tank looks great i want to do mine like that with the huge amount of lr in the center then break out to to the sides in a slopeing motion in my 150 that looks excellent.