Pictures of Puffers?

unleashed

well if you like post your email addi and i can send you a couple videos i have of my old puffer hes passed away as of feb but the videos are realy cool to watch.

jer4916

LOL, WOW I noticed in the picture of the puffer with the niger ..that the niger was in the middle of the picture.....
does everyones niger just crave picture attention?...when ever im in my tank, or tanking pictures my trigger is like that 3 year old that just wants as much attention as possible.
:)
hehe

offshore80

For some reason I can't see any pictures???
Here is a picture of Puff daddy. He's a stars & stripes puffer about 10". He looks like the goodyear blimp floating around in there. He has a great little personality too. Everyone knows in the tank when puffy is upset. I will post a bunch of shots. Too feed my 2' Zebra Moray I have to use a feeding tube or The triggers, puffer or wrasse are on it like a tic on a hound.

inxsu2

Leon,
Thanks for that great picture. What a little character. It's a scream that he just blows up out of the blue!
Be well.
Patty

lion_crazz

Not to be contradictory or negative, but a puffer should not puff up at any random time. They cannot control that inflating, it comes from stress in its surroundings and is a defense mechanism.