Pictures of the inside of your canopy?

cowfishrule

ahhhhh
found it
i see that you a running a screw end mh without any kind of uv lens. i just purchased a mh pendant that is missing the lens. i will be hanging it above the tank, but continue to use my glass top. i should not have any uv issues, correct?

reefnut

Here's mine... I used pipe insulation sheeting for the reflector (wished I had used polished aluminum) and 2x4s to shape it.

schubert

All right - first brain buster:
What's the best way to provide access through the front of the canopy as far as materials. Are they basic swing hinges? I saw that someone had those things that you have in a piano bench if you know what I'm talking about...anyway...I could potentially work through the top or the front if needed. What kind materials would I need for these doors...

reefnut

My front swings open using hinges that mount on the inside... that way you can not see them when the front is closed.
My not a DIY person so I can't help much but you will want the front to swing open so you can access the tank easier.

wax32

I used a piano hinge on my front door. For the canopy that has a front anyway. My current canopy has no front at all. :D