Pinch me...

donkeykong

80gl, stand and canopy, Pengiun 330 filter, 10gl sump with berlin skimmer, 2 heater, 3 Max-jet powerheads(not sure the size), Little gaint pump for return on sump all plumbing in working order. 2 strip vho ballast(not exactly sure on wattage). About 40lbs of rock. Extra filter pads, magnet cleaner, a bucket full of other extras, and anything that i missed. He had kept mushrooms, polyps, leathers, and a bubble(not in tank any more).
Guess how much ?
come on guess !!
asking $500.00
and I know I could drop that at least $50.
now just scrapping up $450....who much could I get for a kidney on the black market :D

donkeykong

I got it and it is great. I am still in the process of cleaning all the parts. I will soon have a pic up to show everyone. there are some things on the live rock that I am at a loss over. Round ball looking things yellow and pinkish. I will have pics soon:D

I just picked up a similar deal as well..
90 gal predrilled with overflow, stand and canopy with 6 NO bulbs (2 actinic blue), 50lbs LR, 20gal sump, fluval 403, 3 powerheads, another powerhead for return from sump, ebojagger heater, some polyps, leathers, hermit crabs, yellow tang, regal tang, long nose hawk, green serpent star.... another heater+powerhead for mixing water... box full of misc equipment and stuff... and more...
for.... $1000 Cdn.. (around $600us)

rockster

Sounds great. I think that's a very good buy. An 80G tank, and all those goodies!!! I know someone whose green with envy.

iechy

Pinch you huh? I'd rather kick you;) What a great deal for you I have put alot more than that into mine so far.
Good luck!

donkeykong

Ok the exacts are alittle diffrent then posted.
80gl tank, cabinet and canopy
Emperor 400
cpr overflow 90 to a cpr sump with built in protien skimmer
little giant 4-mdq powering the return to tank
2 rio powerheads and 2 maxi-jets
4x40watt lights
200watt heater
40lbs of LR and 100lbs of sand
timer for lights, buckets, every type of srubber scraper to clean the tank and entire filtration system, extra salt, test kit, tubing, bucket full of extra shells for my hermit crabs.
All for $450
I am very Happy with it all :lol:
P.S. will post Pic once some one tells me how

opazen

Im sorry but ive got you beat. 250 gallon reef... with all livestock, including a purple tang and powder blue, fifty gallon sump. and 1000 watts of light.... FREE.

bammbamm74

Great deal. Those yellow pinkish balls, I have a couple too. They are some kind of harmless sponge. I've had them for about 4 months now and haven't changed a bit.