Pinpoint pH Monitor instructions...

Hey everyone.
I just bought a used Pinpoint pH monitor... but it didn't come with supplied instruction booklet.
Does anyone have a link to one somewhere, or one they could scan/email me?
Thanks..

Its very easy
1. Purchase pH4 and pH7 testing packets. 1 packet each
2. Stick the probe in each packet and adjust the reading on the display to match the packet your putting the probe in by turning the screws on the front of the main unit.
3. Repeat step 2 till each number matches the pH testing packets.
Edit: The packets are called calibration fluid. You have to keep going back and forth between the 4 and 7 fluids. Once they stick then your all calibrated. Will take a few minutes to get em set.

twoods71

Basic operation is easy enough. There are a few caution and care satements in the booklet however that you may wish to read.
I dont have a link but can tell you the basics to get you going.
Basically there are 2 points to calibrate. Of course you need calibration solution for both points. pH7 and pH10.
Switch to monitor to 7 put the probe in the proper solution and turn the calibration screw until the unit reads 7. I would leave it for a few minutes to make sure its stable.
Now switch the monitor to 4/10 put the probe in the pH10 solution and turn the calibration screw until the unit reads 10. Leave it there for a few minutes as well.
Now repeat the above process until you no longer need to adjust the calibration screw. When the monitor reads 7 and 10 respectively without adjusting the calibration screw you are done with calibrating the unit. The process may need to be repeated several times.
Now the monitor is ready to use.
Those are the basics. If you have any more questions just ask and i will try to answer them.

twoods71

It may work with pH4 calibration fluid. Not sure.
I know for SW they say to use 7 and 10 and for FW they say to use 4 and 7.