pitty looking clown

pebbles

My brother has a Percula Clown that he's had for 4 years it's about 4 inches long & it's looking really pitty not smooth anymore is there anything he can do?

pebbles

sorry no pic as I said he's had her 4+ years he had a mate for her (got them together) he died 6 mos ago (possible gill problem?) she was doing fine till he got a percula clown a few weeks ago to replace the male. Now she looks bad she looks like shes falling apart looks grainy. If pics would help I can see if he can send me one.

pebbles

sorry no pic as I said he's had her 4+ years he had a mate for her (got them together) he died 6 mos ago (possible gill problem?) she was doing fine till he got a percula clown a few weeks ago to replace the male. Now she looks bad she looks like shes falling apart looks grainy. If pics would help I can see if he can send me one.

pebbles

P.S. per my brother she looks like she lost her slime & you can see her scales.
P.P.S. he side the pic's dont really show it sorry

bigpete

did u say u added a perc while you had a clown in there already? if so, your new clown prolly beat up your other one...or the other way around. kinda confused

pebbles

she's not really beat-up she looks like she lost her slime, she is a really really big female the other is 1 1/2" she's 4 inches they seem to get along the new one took right to the anenome.