pix of tangs!

flipper263

Originally posted by Regaltang9
flipper263: what size tank would you recommend for the scopa tang?

I have mine in a 120 and he makes good use of all the space. I don't know if he would be very happy in a smaller tank.
fishy411 , Thanks, I love my scopas tang and he has plenty of character. He is the boss of the tank and everyone else knows it.
Brenda

shawnts106

Juv. Vlamingi I had a long time ago
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?... My friend has a 1 1/2 foot long Vlamingi in her 2?? gallon aquarium.. I forget what size 200 it is!
anyway ITS BEAUTIFUL... but Im partial to the Dussemeiri Tangs and Sohals myself! lol
good pics! ..."EXCEPT FOR MINE"
Im getting a new Digi for Christmas!!!!

yosemite sam

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?... My friend has a 1 1/2 foot long Vlamingi in her 2?? gallon aquarium.. I forget what size 200 it is!
I had a 125 up at the time, and he grew too big for it, plus he started munching on my zoos....

shawnts106

GASP! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! I didnt know they ate coral when they get too big... I thought that was from underfeeding.. maybe he didnt get enough to eat!

bboersma79

nic_u812,
Your tank looks similar to what I would like to create and is similar in size, could I ask what type of systems/lighting you are running and what/how many type of fish you have?
I plan on getting a 72G Oceanic Bowfront, was told 400W power compacts would be enough lighting, and plan to use a complete sump system. Just reading up now and figuring out what fish/mates I want to have in my tank.
Also, how long has your system been up and running just so I know how long it takes to get there.
Thanks,
Brad
I can be emailed at bboersma@babson.edu

nic_u812

bboersma79--> I will get back to you.. You can also search for a post I did titled first reef tank - 6 months... Just search for all posts by user... It would be my first thread.... But I will respond when I have more time..
As for now, a little more eye candy.. I got them all in one shot.. hehehehehehehe