Pix

josh

Hi all, I am trying out a new hosting service so would you tell me if this works for you?
<a href="http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291715639" target="_blank">Click here</a>
Thanks

bradsmack

Nice setup man :) looks great!
I have a 29 gal reef also.. i was just wondering what kind of lights you are running? and what other equipment you are using?

josh

Thanks, I wanted to make sure imagestation was working before I put up more pix.
The tank ia a AGA 29 gallon with
Two maxi jet 600's
about 40 or so lbs of LR
5" DSB
BakPak II w/mods
55 watt 10K and 55 watt 03 actinic - PC in a JBJ hood.
Down the road I will build a new hood to get a halide in there and would also like to get a sump to get the "stuff" out of the tank which should make it a lot cleaner setup.
-Josh

josh

Thanks very much :)
The tank is a little under two months old. It was setup 4/23/02. The rock however was from a tank that was up for 3 years so there was little or no cycle time. I added a few cups of live sand from a local reefer to the southdown and got a det kit from IA about a month into it. So all in all it is maturing very fast.
Well in the first pic I do have a yellow watchman goby, my camera isn't the best but he's the yellow blob in the lower right hand side beneath the rocks. Since those pix were taken I have added a ruby headed wrasse and a false perc.
Here's a rundown on the critters
Red, striped and blue shrooms
Fungia ( plate coral )
GSP
Oranga zoos - always looking from colorful zoos if anyone wants to trade
star polyps - they look tan - not sure on this one
pagoda cup coral
pink finger leather
green nepthea
brown M. digitata
greean M. digitata
conch and various snails
2 emerald crabs
;) thanks again !

josh

:)
Just to clarify the tank nutz posted is not mine, mine is linked at the top of the page... nutz you thread jacker! :) :) just messin with you!!
Josh