Playstation 3 online now

oceana

if anyone is interested the playstation 3 is in stock right now at walmart.com. it is in a bundle but atleast you get to chose your games.
anyways i just thought i would let yall know

aw2x3

I'm not sure if I'd still buy one or not.
My friend got the bundle...60G hard drive, etc. and had to ship it back to the manufacturer, to be repaired.
He said you had to flip the on/off switch 4 - 5 times before the thing would even turn on. He contacted Playstation and they told him he had to send it back...now, only a few weeks after paying $600, he had to ship it back and wont have it back for a few weeks.
Too many glitches in the first edition of such things (Playstation, XBox, etc). I'll just wait until they get all the bugs worked out.

oceana

Originally Posted by AW2x3
I'm not sure if I'd still buy one or not.
My friend got the bundle...60G hard drive, etc. and had to ship it back to the manufacturer, to be repaired.
He said you had to flip the on/off switch 4 - 5 times before the thing would even turn on. He contacted Playstation and they told him he had to send it back...now, only a few weeks after paying $600, he had to ship it back and wont have it back for a few weeks.
Too many glitches in the first edition of such things (Playstation, XBox, etc). I'll just wait until they get all the bugs worked out.

I am with you on that one. but there is so many people wanting one SOOO bad i try to let the forums know when i find them

aw2x3

I'm currently house sitting...for the entire month...for the friend I was talking about. I was quite excited when he told me he got the PS3 and I'd get it for the month.
Then, 2 days before I get here, he told me he had to send it back. lol

ruaround

Originally Posted by AW2x3
I'm currently house sitting...for the entire month...for the friend I was talking about. I was quite excited when he told me he got the PS3 and I'd get it for the month.
Then, 2 days before I get here, he told me he had to send it back. lol
sounds like a plot to keep you away from the game so you wouldnt be able to practice and beat him at any games... heh...
if i get one it is goin right on the auction site!!! i agree with you AW2... too many glitches and typically dont get better for a year or two...

aw2x3

His wife wasnt too happy about it. Without "consulting" her first...ah, the joys of married life...he went and bought the PS3 and then dished out another few grand and bought a 42" Plasma, to play it on.
Took the heat, from the old lady and only got it for less than a few weeks before it broke. lol!!