Please GOD, I hope this is fake! The military doesnt need this right now!

wangotango

Whether they're real Marines, or just a bunch of dudes it's just sick. The yelping (real or dubbed) is disturbing.
I watched the clip, and I can honestly say that it made me sick to my stomach. You don't need to be an animal rights activist to be pissed off by acts like this.
-Justin

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by WangoTango
http:///forum/post/2503073
Whether they're real Marines, or just a bunch of dudes it's just sick. The yelping (real or dubbed) is disturbing.
I watched the clip, and I can honestly say that it made me sick to my stomach. You don't need to be an animal rights activist to be pissed off by acts like this.
-Justin
I almost threw up my breakfast, I had to really fight it when I looked over at MY pet.

clownfish11

that makes me physically sick to my stomache...i like i cant stand AHHHH
i wanna beat the S*** out of htat a$$ hole

nyyankeees

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/2502609
Tell that to Michael VICK.
Why? IMO... He didn't get punished very harshly. He got 23 months and the probability of him serving the whole sentence is slim to none and the only reason he got that long is because he lied to federal authorites. Furthermore, if he hadn't been a "public figure" with the whole world watching to see the outcome, he probably wouldn't have even gotten that. State laws vary but on an overall scheme, IMO animal cruelty laws/punishments are a joke.

reefraff

I've seen harsher penalties handed down for animal abuse than child abuse so I don't know where the slap on the wrist stuff comes from.

miaheatlvr

I reservations on its authenticity as well... It could very much be some sick individual who like to pray on peoples sentiments.
Im talking about the MYSPACE PAGE BTW

digitydash

People are disturbing.Like what did that little puppy do to him.I would like to see him I would throw his punk az around some to.

reefraff

If that video is actually Marines which is in doubt at this point, and the dog was sick or whatever and they wanted to put it down why not just shoot it? There isn't an excuse for what happened whoever really did it.

srgvigil

Marines or not animals do not deserve to be treated like that. Throw those people off a clip and film it that I would like to see. Along with maybe Michael Vick

keri

Really, REALLY classy....this is not the only video I have seen of army/marines abusing animals....Just because it's an Iraqi Chicken doesn't mean you should kick it. (or push goats off roofs, or ANYthing like that....taking your anger and frustration out on them is about as honourable as hitting a baby)
I know not ALL or even the vast majority of military people think this is ok but unfortunately there are enough stupid people who do this and TAPE it that it really turns me off.
Kudos to the men and women who are out there fighting for your/my/our country and SHAME on the few that do this!!!

reefraff

I really wouldn't get too exited until the investigation is through. A few things don't add up here. Very low quality video, yelping sound level very constant etc. You also gotta wonder why they would appear on video. Considering the ramifications that would be incredibly stupid. That has got to be a dishonorable discharge offence. Pretty serious consequences to that.
The Marines have the video and know exactly who at least one of the players supposedly is. They should be able to sort this out. If those really are marines they are going to pay a pretty severe penalty for that. Be nice if they get get a butt kicking or two out of it as well.

suzy

I am kinda surprised at the reaction to this video. The ones where the guys are detonating bombs and cheer when a dog gets blown up is really sad. The one with the soldier who shoots a mans dog right in front of him is really heart breaking. The idea of what the countries people are going through is one thing, but I keep thinking about what we are doing to our own sons. They come home a bit changed....