Please help me figure this out

squiddly

I am having a rough time with my 24 gallon aquapod. I made the mistake of going on vacation for two weeks, and when I came back, I found that the timer had malfunctioned, and the tank keeper didn't notice that the lights were on 24/7. So, bubble algae was everywhere. I cleared it out, and the tank went cloudy and the chemical parameters got a bit wonky. Ph 8.4, ammonia .25, nitrite .25, nitrate. I did a 30% water change. The water is cloudy white. AND, there are cretures in the tank that I don't recognize. There are eggs on the glass and on the back of the tank. I also saw a creature I didn't recognize that is about 3/4 inch long. Sorry for the quality of the pics, but I only got one shot off. Not sure if this is the creature with the eggs or what.

squiddly

You aren't the only one :). I've been told that the egg type things are snail eggs. That could be. I have margarita snails in the tank. As for the other thing....it's been speculated to be some kind of a nudibranch that might eat leather corals. I don't currently have any, so that might be ok, but I'd like to know for certain. Can't find the thing again, of course. *argh*

squiddly

I have a better picture now, so I'm really hoping that someone can figure it out now that they can see it better. Thanks!