Please Help Soon!!! Ich!!!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by cwgibson
water discoloration; i forgot this stuff will make your water look pretty bad closer to the fifth day but dont worry it will go back to normal.
Yep, it smells funny too

reeffreak9

Thanks so much guys! I hope it works as well for me. I could not fnd it at any of the stores in my area, and had to order online. Now we're just waiting for the mailman. Hope it comes very soon! I'll keep y'all posted on how it works for me. Thanks again!

reeffreak9

Ok, I got it. I dosed for the first time today. I really hope this stuff works! I am really worried about my puffer. She's still hanging in there and eating well, but her eyes have turned white and she seems blind. She bumps into things and does'nt come to the front when I am at the tank. (she would always come up front and follow my finger along the glass.) I have to hold her food in tweezers to her snout for her to eat. Is this happening because of the ich? Will her eyes get better once the ich is under control?

reeffreak9

The smell of this stuff is raunchy! I don't know what it smells like, but if A1 or tobasco smells like this I would'nt eat it! Lol

reeffreak9

Hi everyone! Thanks alot for all of your help. Unfortunately she did'nt make it. I can't say I am a beleiver in the stop parasite. However, she may have already been to far gone by the time I received it in the mail. Thank you all again! ~*RIP Cynthia*~