Please Help! Strange Zebra mat anenome!

reeffreak9

I don't know what is going on with this anenome! I bought it on wednesday, and it was fine the first two days. All of the sudden yesterday it was pushing round sacs of I don't know what out of it's mouth. Bad, right? Then it totally shrunk up, looked like it was almost inside out. And totaly face down! I think he may be dead. I put him in my qt tank, he's the only one in there. Just to be shure because, I've never seen this before and I did'nt want to have a funeral for him till I'm shure he's dead.( he has'nt moved at all)
:scared: I also put the balls he popped out into qt too. I don't know how they reproduce, and if that could be what was happening?
Now the Test results:
PH 8.1
amonia 0
nitrite 0
nitrate below 10mg/l
SG 1.022
salinity 30
temp 78
I do have 2 condy anenomies and 1 haition anenome, and they are all perfectly healthy and have been in my tank for a few weeks. Now for some pics of the situation.

reeffreak9

Ok, here is the pics as it was happening. The last one is when he looked turned out: also this is how he still looks:(

T

thomas712

Two important tests you are not including.
1. Alkalinity
2. Calcium
Salinity isn't bad but I'd rather see it a 35ppt or 1.025.
So 2 condylactus and a haitian + this anemone? That is just flirting with dissaster, chemical warfare is not only possible in this situation but most likely to happen.
What was this anemone sold to you as? Zebra mat anemone? Never heard of it.
Thomas

reeffreak9

I bought it at *****, and it was sold to me as a zebra mat anenome. I know I can't find anything about it either. There is someone else on the board that has one, but they can't find any info on him either. Here is a picture of it before he went all crazy. And thank you for the advice I will have to get the test kits for alkalinity, and calcium. ty :happyfish

reeffreak9

I am sad to say, I lost him. He still did'nt move and started turning gooy.
My other anemones are doning great, thuogh, so I am not shure what happened. I can't find any info on him, so he may have been difficult to keep. I'm so sad:(