Please Help!!! Trapped Fish!!!

HE"S OUT! Finally! I took the advice to try to siphon him out and it finally worked. Now I just have to figure some way to put something there to keep him from doing it again. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

trainfever

Go to your local craft store and get some plastic grid used for nedle point or hook and loop rugs. I kind of looks like miniature eggcrate and is made from flexible plastic. Although flexible, it is firm enough to cut a pice to fit the opening in the chamber, keping the fish out.
Adairable, where in Philly are you? What fish stores do you shop at?

demartini

Originally Posted by HuskerReefer
HE"S OUT! Finally! I took the advice to try to siphon him out and it finally worked. Now I just have to figure some way to put something there to keep him from doing it again. Thanks for all of the suggestions.
I'm glad it worked out for you.

:mad:
He went and jumped back there again!! I am going to have to find something to stop him from getting back there or this is going to be a regular occurrence.

Go to your local craft store and get some plastic grid used for nedle point or hook and loop rugs. I kind of looks like miniature eggcrate and is made from flexible plastic. Although flexible, it is firm enough to cut a pice to fit the opening in the chamber, keping the fish out.
I took trainfever's advice and picked up some of this plastic meshing...now I just have to figure out how to jimmy-rig it on the tank to keep the fish out....after getting him back out of the second time!