Please Help

ckjess19

My 36 gallon bow is farely new. i have had damsels in it for about two months. I bought two clowns and an anemone about a month ago. One clown died the next day and now my other (which has been fine) is swimming at the bottom of the tank upside down and in circles. I just noticed this now. He was fine earlier. My LFS tested my water after I bought the clowns and said I need a nitrate lock. Ever since I have had that my tank is turning brown within a day of water changes. Could one have to do with the other? And what do I do for my clown he's not lookig good :(

seannmelly

oh yea is your salinity 1.030 or 3.something? anyways its deff too high thats 1 reason your ph is low and we need to know your amonia

seannmelly

you've been cycled for 3 months and just getting diatoms?? something doesn't sound right. only time i've seen or heard of a fish "spinning" is when ammonia was really high. maybe you should have someone else test your water to see if your test kits are inaccurate
Melly*

ophiura

I strongly suggest using this thread or the other and NOT have both threads going on the same exact post. That will get redundant, and we will miss the overall suggestions.

ckjess19

Thanks for the advce guys, the fish died though and now I am concerned with the browness in the tank. I started the other one because at the time no one was responding to this one. Sorry. Still new to this. Please don't be upset with me.