please id. pics attached

drakave

havent got a clue what these are. 3 pictures. unknown1 is about a quarter of an inch wide if that and the close sometimes, very colorfull and pretty, hope its not bad. unknown2 looks like some kind of anemone has very small hairs along the outer edge that are thin and extend maybe an eighth of an inch and thing measures maybe .5 of an in to.75 of an inch wide when open. unkonw 3 i think is bubble algae but its never reproduced, grown or anything. i have read that bubble algae is a nuisance but these lr have been in my tank for close to 2 months and no spreading. just sits there and does nothing. appreciate any info. thanks in advance
hope this works, never done it before
<a href="http://photos.yahoo.com/iomega10" target="_blank">http://photos.yahoo.com/iomega10</a>

stupid_naso

I'm pretty sure that the second one is just polyp, not a bad thing. It's just a soft coral that came attached to your rock. You can feed it brine shrimp once in awhile for it to reproduce. The first one is either a baby mushroom or another polyp. One thing about the bubble, don't wait until the fire burn the whole house, set if off while you can :D .

drakave

i have read majanos anemone are bad. should i remove it? it looks real cool although real small there is also one in the center i cant quite see that is a light purple color. as far as the algae go how do i remove it without popping it?

landmeier

Buy an emerald crab and he will eat the bubble algae. As far as I know if you remove it by hand and the bubble pops it is only water in it anyway. This should cause it to multiply. I could be wrong though. Get an emerald!

oneflysi

yea, get an emerald crab. and no, bubble algae is filled with more seeds of bubble algae, not water. eventually the bubble will burst spreading hundreds of thousands of seeds throughout the tank. i have a few peices of bubble algae and my emeralds took care of them :)
-One

lerch

I agree with everyone aobut the first picture and the last one. I think the first polyp is beautiful so feel lucky for getting and I hope it reporduces. On the last picture, get an emrerald crab, I have the same problem but mine are reproducing and I am getting and emrald crab today. On the middle picture, I think it is aptaptsia, it looks the exact same as mine did and that is what everyone said mine was. don't try to just pull it out, I did and mine just grew back. I would get a saron shrimp or some blood shrimp, they will take care of it, if you don't then watch out cause they reproduce FAST.

kimtex

unknown 1 and 2 are mushrooms
unknown 3 are sailors eyes get rid of these they will take over the tank quickly

nacl-h2o

I have a dozen #1s in my tank there a small zoanthid polyp with a green ring not majanos and not mushrooms.

drakave

cool about #1 but i really confused about 2. is it good or bad. seem to get mixed response. just got 2 peppermint shrimp. figure if they eat it it was bad. well see. btw what do you feed peppermint shrimp? should i evenbother?