please ID this coral please.

apu701

i forgot the name of the coral i bought.. i though it started with a "p".. help me
Also i know its a LPS, but specifically can it do well under a 64 watt PC in an aquapod nano?
this was only 20 bucks at the LFS, i normally would do more research before i buy but this things just glows!! i had to have it!! and i know its worth more than 20.. its even on a live rock that i know is worth more than $20!! hehe..
it was marked down bc it was being eaten up in the tank i think and pretty sure this was fully covered but this butterfly was pickin on it when i was looking..
i been meaning to switch to a new t5 or MH.. should i move over to them quick or can these recover to fully grow back under my 64 watts? it is about mid level of the pod( about 10" to the light)

apu701

yaa that was the name it was goin by in the store..
damn, that crappy lfs told me it was LPS. i read this is an SPS. i guess it is my own fault.. just because it seemed to glow even under 14k Mh bulbs..
i highly doubt i can keep these with my 64 watt PC... someone tell me im wrong??
flow is too good right now.. a tunze 6045 in a 24g nano.. and maxi 1200 return... i wouldnt mind trading that tunze for half a metal halide right now...
ok if i go with 80watt t5, woult this be enough to keep this? lets say about 10 inches from the light??

dude23455

Nope your gonna need alot more light than even 80 watts of t5. I'd say at the very minimum 200-300 watts of T5
edit: I didnt see it was in an aquapod. It would be really hard to get that much t5 over a pod. You're gonna need a halide.