Please Pray For My Mom ..

bigarn

Friends,
My Mom has terminal cancer and is now home with us. The end appears to be close for her. All prayers would be greatly appreciated at this time. Thank you sooo much.
bigarn

flower

Originally Posted by bigarn
http:///forum/post/3244304
Friends,
My Mom has terminal cancer and is now home with us. The end appears to be close for her. All prayers would be greatly appreciated at this time. Thank you sooo much.
bigarn

To you and your family, I offer my Prayers and tears with a big hug.

browniebuck

as someone that lost my mother to cancer when she was only 54...I know how hard this is. Spend some quality time, share some great memories, make her comfortable, and tell her you love her. I am not a religious individual, but I will keep you in my thoughts as knowing that others were thinking of me helped me to get through my tough time.

I also lost my mom recently to cancer. My thoughts are with you and your family.
I recommend spending as much time as possible with her, remembering the good times. Most importantly letting her know she is not alone and you will be with her till the end.
Lastly, let her know what good she has done, and that you and the family will be ok.
Keep it strong.

fishtaco

Spend every minute you can with her. Seems like too many of us here have been down this road.
Fishtaco

meowzer

It has been 14 years since I lost my mom to cancer, she was 59 years young, and I was sitting with her when she took her last breath in her own bed
My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult (heartbreaking) time

nwdyr

Prayers to you and your Family , Prayer works. Mom will be with God when its time...bless you

gill again68

Our prayers are with you. I will pray that Gods hands be over your mother and you and your family through this time.

lovethesea

ugh...I hate this. I lost my mom the week before xmas. Do what everyone says in the above posts. I did it with my grandfather and in the 20 years since I have not regreted one second of it. When the time came a few months ago, i knew it would be once again the hardest most painful thing I had to do but the end result for my mom was perfect for her. The end result for me....is well....still painful, but I know through time it will be a good thing. Just as it will be painful for you now, but great for your mom. In time you will also be so glad you did what you are doing.
Praying for a peaceful passing for your mom and in time peace for you and your family.