Please report bad posts, spam, bad attitudes, and links to competitors here!!!

lion_crazz

Due to the report a post being disabled, the SWF.com moderators would really appreciate it if you would leave the link to any bad (

[hr]
, spam, vulgar, inappropriate) post in this thread so that we can see it and delete it as fast as possible.
Just as a warning: DO NOT click any links within these posts they can take you outside of this site where you could be vulnerable to viruses and other phishing sites.
Thank you for keeping an eye out for us and helping us keep this site clean and civil. We greatly appreciate all of your help.
Please keep in mind:
-The rules of SWF still apply that you cannot post links to other online fish stores, BB's, or sites that have links to those sites even though some of them have great information. This includes trying to get around the word censor and posting things like "saltwaterfish dot com".
-Needless to say, we do NOT tolerate name calling or rudeness or cussing on the site either. Please report all these posts so that we can take appropriate action.
As each post that is reported is taken care of we will delete the post reporting it so this thread doesn't get too cluttered up. Thanks again!

1journeyman

Originally Posted by renogaw
http:///forum/post/2462742
BTW, something's going right cause there's a lot less spam posts recently

LOL, I just had a minor heart attack when I glanced at this thread and saw a post under it. I was afraid the spammers had returned!
Admin has made some major upgrades to the forum in the past week to wage war against the offensive spam. They've also given us Mods some more tools that should further assist the forums.
We Mods are overjoyed, to put it mildly.
Thanks again to all of you who helped us identify and remove offensive posts as soon as possible.