plum70rt

vibe

hey man, you dant talk anymore?:( i miss your advice and stuff. all of a sudden you dont talk to me aymore, do you not like me o something.:(

doodle1800

oohhh..... just kidding...
hey - picking up 2 sea horses tonight! - for LR only tank...
I'll take pics...

doodle1800

well - black. They were the cheapest ($14) and I have to see what I'm getting into here first before I invest $50 for a yellow or red. LFS guy said he received red ones and one gave birth to 100's right there in the store.

Originally posted by vibe
hey man, you dant talk anymore?:( i miss your advice and stuff. all of a sudden you dont talk to me aymore, do you not like me o something.:(

I seem to remember, something about he was heading over to Iraq to help with some training. That could explain why he is not around.
-Brian

D

daniel411

He emailed me about 4-5 weeks ago, didn't say anything about being in Iraq.

plum70rt

:cool: HI all still alive and well:) , just been away and busy with some things my tank is ok but not as well kept as I would like, but now im back on track, here is some of the neglect:D Dont worry jayson I might have a frag for you:cool:

plum70rt

Hi Carole, going to disney this week, my neighbor will watch my tank:eek: , yikes, they just have to feed my fish , but i still worry;)