plz suggest a ro unit

peasly1

i have several tanks biggest is a 125,what is the unit you folks suggest,money not an issue but also dont want to waste $$$,as always thnx,and what should I look for in the unit

calvindo

i bought my ro/di unit from ----. imo, water treatments are water treatments, dont really see much technology can go into the system. save your money and buy something were money makes a difference. like a euroreef skimmer :D

old yeller

I also bought a nice 6 stage, 100gpd ro/di on ---- for $125 I think. Really nice setup and quality service. I bought a TDS meter too from them and my water reads better than all the bottled water I've tested except for Aqua Fina.

reefnut

Originally posted by GatorCSM
Typhoon III from airwaterice. Best unit and best customer service available.

What he said :yes:

adrian

Ive been using a spectra pure 3 stage ro unit for 3 years now with no probelms, good price and easy to maintain. HTH

I have had a Typhoon II from air water ice for a year now. It's great and the price can't be beat. This thing makes alot of water pretty quickly, which is nice when you have a big tank.

old yeller

I found the price for the 6stage, 100gpd, full setup w/spout & tank for $110. You can get the 75gpd model for $90 which is way plenty water! That's the cheapest I've found and they have great service. The typhoon looks nice but you can save the extra $100 for a good skimmer or other equipment.

black99l

Although i personally do not have a ro/di unit my mother has one from airwaterice and thier customer service is great.