poker night

tobruk

Heading off to poker (NL holdem) night in an hour, smelling like skunk. Maybe someone can give me some new ideas. Ive always been a consistent winner at our game, then we added a new guy and since then Im placing second each night (which means broke).
The table in general is fairly loose with 6 or 7 players. The new guy is very loose/agressive and has cut hard into my pot stealing. Ive resorted to playing pretty tight with him on the table and not bluffing until he folds. He is usually eliminated early. As the night goes we get down to the same 3 people, usually I will have a nice chip advantage, with the other two usually below or very little above buy in. From this point on I lose. One (the next to go) is better than the other player, but once hes short on chips will go all in and get eliminated.
Heres my thoughts on the guy whos winning. He does not play for big pots/ and is very passive. He will play in alot of hands, as long as the stakes are small. A large bet will usually fold him, but if he calls Im done in the hand. Hell play weaker hands than I will (low pairs, draw etc) until the stakes go up then fold. He will not play with nothing, so hes at least got a pair on the flop. With just him and another player at the table he becomes more aggressive and will call most bets, as long as he has that pair. He actually gets pretty intimidating at this point and most people dont want to play against him heads up. He alway seems confident, never gets rattled, and always seems to be reacting to you not his hand.
Any ideas how I can keep my game together to the end? My style of play: I like to change pace. If i have a hard time to get players to call me I go stealing pots. Once they catch on I sit back and play tight. When Im in with anything but flush/straight draw I keep making sizable raises and let someone else call. I dont play anything short of top pair or cheap draws after the flop when the tables full and loosen up a little as the table gets thinned. I quit playing drawing hands. when the tables down to four people. I also quit drinking while playing since I started a losing streak.
Any thoughts appreciated.
PS Im also getting beaten by hands hitting on the turn/ river alot more. I wonder if the tables has become desensitized to my raises and jacking them up a little might help.