Poll: Do you like the new board?

crablegs

As an IT person I know people tend to freak a little when you change their software but I think it looks great. Personally I would make the bakground white for the "Post subject" and "Your reply" fields, the gray color kind of makes it look like the selected field doesn't have focus.

jlem

Maybe I was seeing things but a few hours ago I could have swore that I saw Private Message ability.

nm reef

Things have changed a bit since early this morn...and I'm sure they will eventually settle down. PM's were working fine this morning ....I got several right away. Personally I'd probably disable them myself if they become available again. I'm old and cranky and don't like to be bothered by PM's.........did I mention I'm old and cranky!!!:rolleyes:
Bottom line is that features and there availability is up to admin(the rouge shark!!)...despite whats currently available I appreciate admins effort to continue to provide free of charge a great place to discuss our hobby!!:cool:

beth

Administrator
Staff member
NMreef, I sent you 10 pms this am [play on words here]; I can't believe you blocked me!
:mad:
;)

p fish

I like the look and I really like change, it keeps things interesting. Thanks to everyone who has ever helped me..........

jonthefb

man the new board is super fast!. I freaked out when i got hoe today and logged on cause i have been gone for about a week, adn couldnt figure out how to sign on to the silly thing, so i started registering again, but they said my name was already taken. Well i finalyl fgured it out and am getting used to it!

ruaround

It looks a whole lot like a few other saltwater message boards out there...The change i all good in my book:D

reeferx

Hey vBulletin wins again! ;)
I like it. A lot faster.
Not a fan of the colors though.
Email notification doesn't appear to work.

slick

The only thing I don't like is that Once I get into a room say Reef tanks, I have to scroll over to see replies and views oh yeah and the author but other than that it's all good.

carorella88

I really like everything,, except the grey!! iT is a little boring,, and it makes it a little hard to focus on just one thing because all of the colors of the diff. spaces on the screen are so similar!! :rolleyes: And I miss some of the old smilies... :(

If I try to send a private message, it states that the administration has disabled it. Why are they doing that when I have never used it?

frankl15207

It will take a little while to get used to, but at least it's running fast right now. There's nothing like having a DSL connection that appears to be slower than 2400 baud :cool: