Polyps wont open, Test are fine. Need eperts advise.

areijin

This is the challenge for all you experts.
For a couple of months now some of my leathers won’t
fully open. Now my pulsing zenia won’t either. I've test my tank a couple of times in this time period and all test are normal for what my tank has been for way over a year now. It's a 75G with a 30G refigium:
pH 8.22
Sal 1.026
Nitrite 0.1 or less
Nitrate 0
Cal 330 ( I know that is a little low)
Ammonia 0
PO4 0
CaCO3 1.75-2 (or 95 ppm)
Temp 83F
I will say that a couple of days every two weeks the pH wont rise more than round 8.05. There is no obvious pattern to this. Bulbs are pretty new, I changed my DI and pre-filter on my RODI. Salt is a good brand.
Some recent History:
The biggest thing is that my pump failed before (a Sen 700) and the only thing I could buy on the fly was a Mag 900. It's a lot of flow and I thought that might be it but I have tightened the bulb valve on the return line. I tried that for weeks with no results.
In the beginning I had a large brittle star die in my sump and a piece of fragged leather as well. I didn't notice right away and it fowled the water mush more then normal. I did a super clean of the detritus and did two 20G water changes within two weeks. After that the test came out normal. At about the same time I had the pump problem. Since then the leathers wont open and since my last water change my Zenia wont open either. The salt is good, RODI reads 000 on my TDS. Although my Leathers, zenia, ohh and...
zoos are like this my bubble and stony corals have never looked better, even though they are harder to keep.
Two last things...Noticeably my algae growth on the glass has seemed slower growing and I lost two fish in this general time period. A Kole that turned whitish for a weeks and died and a Chromis just the other day. He looked fin days ago and then I noticed his body behind a powerhead. Maybe he got stuck but I doubt it.
Ok. This is the challenge for all you experts. I know I filled this with a lot of info but I hate posting back and forth about the obvious info I should tell. Thanks for any ideas and/or help...Alex

jer4916

your temp should be 78F ..and what kind of lights do you have?
(my corals freak out of my temp is over 80)

areijin

The Temp has been steady for over a year now and it was the steady temp of the tank when I bought it from somebody. I know it's higher than most but it's the constant of my tank so I don't think that is it.