Pom Pom crabs

jugger

well as long as you dont have any arrow crabs in there they sgould last perdy long.... my arrow carb ate mine

komet

I acquired a pom pom as a hitchhiker about 18 months ago. I dont see him at all when the lights are on. I catch a glimps of him every now and then at night with a flashlight. I wish I could see it more often, cause its pretty cool looking!!

komet

Yes, those are the ones with anemones. I wonder how they grab their food with those things in their claws!!

sggavin

i've had one for about 8 months, it is doing great, it has gotten alot bigger and i tend to see mine very often. they eat with their anemones by waving them in the air and grabbing food as it passes by, they also use them for defense. When i see him go up to my huge emerald crab and sting him the emerald crab runs off and nurses his wounds

chinnyr

Mine has been in my tank for three days and he has just sat in the green star polyps,hiding.I am not sure if he ventures out at night at all yet.On the other hand,my acro crab will visit another acro quite a ways from his current one each night.Sometimes the lights will come on before he makes it back and has to spend the day in the other one.