Porc PUFF had a Hameroid!!!

vegas made

i dont have any pictures of it but when i got home the other day my little porcupine puffer had something on the bottom of him where he poops it looked like a huge orange reddish goey ball i rushed him to my LFS and come to find out it was actually his intestinse hanging out of his poop shoot

not joking it was so i had to leave it at my LFS and they pushing them back in and they almost popped back into place they said he got a hernia or a hameroid ???? has anyone heard about this before or anything haapen to them loike this??

vegas made

Originally Posted by TangWhispr
Its a prolapsed rectum, probably will die, at least thats the outcomes that I have read about.

no i picked him up the next day from my LFS he is back to normal and better then ever
i thought i was gonna loose him though but he is all better

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by vegas made
no i picked him up the next day from my LFS he is back to normal and better then ever
i thought i was gonna loose him though but he is all better

I don't want to bust your bubble, but only time will tell....1 day is that...only one day....as i said before they will typically die, its just a matter of time....keep us posted

vegas made

Originally Posted by TangWhispr
I don't want to bust your bubble, but only time will tell....1 day is that...only one day....as i said before they will typically die, its just a matter of time....keep us posted
well no it only took them one day to fix hi up but so far he is all good and tomorrow it will be a week but i will keep you guys posted