possible order list

this is my potential order list for SWF what i need to know is what of these do i need to QT and of those can i put them all in a 10 gal QT at the same time
Feather duster
blue urchin
lemonpeel angel
suncoral
maybe a star fish i'm thinking about some of the brittle stars
coral banded shrimp

i dont know if this will help but these animals will be going into a 55 fowlr tank with two occ. clowns and two hermits and about 6 snails.

vgl12

Dont get a black britle star!!! their not bad or anything ( that i know of) i have one and i barley get to see him. the hid under you live rock and only come out late in the night. About the cholate chip i was wondering i have one but he doesn't bother anyhting in my tank

vgl12

it'd proubauly be best if you quartine all your fish in a Qt..... especially if you order online! it's really up to you they'd proubly be a lot lessed stressed if you did

jeanheckle

Originally Posted by slt wtr stupid
http:///forum/post/2747397
this is my potential order list for SWF what i need to know is what of these do i need to QT and of those can i put them all in a 10 gal QT at the same time
Feather duster
blue urchin
lemonpeel angel
suncoral
maybe a star fish i'm thinking about some of the brittle stars
coral banded shrimp
Try to get a mated pair of coral banded shrimp. They are really great to watch together. My female is full of eggs.