possible sweeper in my green star polyp!

salty3809

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and was hoping to get some real help about this possible sweeper that has intruded my green star polyps!
I will start with what i am running, i have a 14 inch biocube that runs a 10k daylight bulb and T5 upgraded actinic bulb and two blue LED moonlight bulbs. PH is at 8.2, salinity 1.022-1.023, ALK 1.7-1.8, nitrite 0% and calcium is at 440ppm!
I currently have a lawnmower blenny and a neon goby in the tank, zoas, mushroom coral and just added green star polyps to my tank 3 days ago! I do have a hydroid jellyfish explosion on my hands right now as well, but have researched and looks like they will die out on there own.
I noticed today after a filter clean that there was a long white string sticking up from my fragged gsp, at first i thought it was just because i had fragged some of the gsp i bought and glued it to my live rock, but after watching it for a while i noticed it seemed to be fishing, it will send out a pair of sweepers that are feathery looking and collect some particles floating around and retract into my gsp!
Is this going to be a problem for my gsp, when it brushes against them it seems to bother them as they do shrivel up when touched by this mystery sweeper!
DOES ANYONE POSSIBLE KNOW WHAT THIS SWEEPER COULD BE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO?

salty3809

yeah i tried taking pictures but it wouldn't turn out right the sweeper is to small to turn out just yet, im going to sit on it for a bit and see what comes of it, i have noticed that 3-4 of my polyps have gone missing since around that area.