Possible?

gq

Do you think in a 55 gallon i would be able to have a porkypine pufr, a percula clown, and a Lion Fish in the same tank? And if not what fish with the percula and Porky can i get away with? Some help please?
Oh one last question"If i had Copper in my 15 high and removed all of the water would i still have copper on my heater and inside of my filter?
P.S. What i am doing is putting all of my corals in my 15 high tank not many but enough to put all in the 15 high!

jdl/dayton

Your substrate will be the main "sink" of the copper. This will leach out and reach an equilibrium everytime you change your water. Not a big deal unless you have fish sensitive to copper. IE Sharks, rays...Lions might be sensitive (not sure)
That percula will be one rather expensive dinner if you put it with a Lion. Once they can fit something in their mouth they will. Even if they grew up together. I like Lion's and have kept them, but they tend to not pick favorites. If they can eat it they will eat it, be it a piece of Krill or a Percula that they have grown large enough to eat.

gq

But can i put my corals in the tank that i use to have the cooper in? And will they be ok? Becuase i Will put my clown in my 15 high because "GOLDIE" is my main Squezze we been together since day one you know? But can i transfer my corals as well?