Post a pic of you Favorite Zoa or Poly in your tank!!

slice

There you go milking that poor utter chaos for more attention again....

I guess my favorites are still these creamsicles, extremely bright under actinics.
They have since been moved off the candy cane and are doing well, new pic soon...

Although my new King Midas and Tubbs Blues are nice also...

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///forum/thread/385825/post-a-pic-of-you-favorite-zoa-or-poly-in-your-tank#post_3385617
There you go milking that poor utter chaos for more attention again....

I guess my favorites are still these creamsicles, extremely bright under actinics.
They have since been moved off the candy cane and are doing well, new pic soon...

Although my new King Midas and Tubbs Blues are nice also...
lol i do like showing it off, but also trying to get the forum lil more active in thise section.
I do love those creamsicles, i cant seem to find them anywhere near me :(

nikesb

yeh i'll let you know how these next ones go. i got rid of the amphipods by using interceptor so i hope itll grow well this time

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeSB http:///forum/thread/385825/post-a-pic-of-you-favorite-zoa-or-poly-in-your-tank#post_3385629
yeh i'll let you know how these next ones go. i got rid of the amphipods by using interceptor so i hope itll grow well this time
I may need to consider doing this soon. Since my Sixline had to go back to the LFS, my tank has become full of amphipods. I haven't noticed them on any zoas, but I stay vigilant.
Did anything besides the amphipods suffer from the interceptor?

1guydude

LMAO i was totally gonna make this thread a couple dayz ago, glad i saw urs!
I know these arent anything colorful but with my experience these are awsome lil polyps....they are like little anemones, they eat mysis whole sometimes~

1guydude

really.....i had a frag of em awhile back with just like 5 polyps than a crowrie ate em im pretty sure. I couldnt find em for a couple months, believe me i was lookin hard than bam.....i purchased a frag for 10bucks and went to a LFS and they had em too but for 30 so i ended up with 2 of em LOL....not as colorful but very kool indeed!

slice

While we wait for the others, here are a few crappy pics...

There is another frag meet coming up on June 4 at a local coral farm. The wife is coming with me, so I don't know how much I will be able to get, but I WILL leave there
with something new...

aquaknight

These are unknown, trying to get them named currently

Darth Mauls (left)
King Midas (bottom)
Stardust PE, that morphed into Martian PE (right)

aquaknight

Have to work on some macro's of each. I do have some more that I can't share yet (more unknown's that are insane).

1guydude

wow nice lookin aquaknight....diggin the martian pe and the king midas.
I have some of the ones in ur 1st pic. They arent very bright colored r they...i think they are called ring of death or maybe theyre lord of the rings lol cant remember...
I go to zoaid.com look up the ones i mentioned....could be wrong though