post anemone and clownfish pics

nm reef

Ok....I'll post mine...but the anemone is long gone...perished after a conflict with a powerhead...the tomato clown now hosts with my short tentacle plate coral.

broncofish

Here are my percs in BTA clone, Gave the anemone to a freind, Female perc went HArdwoodfloor surfing within a week:( I'll post pics of my skunks hosting in my Ritteri's tonight

claireep

question: everywhere i look and go (including this page) it seems like species of clown other than the perc are more likely to host anemone...is this true or in my imagination??:confused:

broncofish

Originally posted by ClaireEP
question: everywhere i look and go (including this page) it seems like species of clown other than the perc are more likely to host anemone...is this true or in my imagination??:confused:

The reson why is the natural hosts for false Percs are, carpet, or Ritteri. Both Hard anemones to keep. Kind of funny I have 2 awesome Ritteri and my perc won't go near it, but my skunks love em:rolleyes:

sammystingray

Sweet moses xrayharmony!! That is one of the largest valonia bubbles (bubble algae) I have ever seen.....like twice the size of the fish!! Great pics everyone.....my clown hosts elsewhere, so I won't post.
:)

xrayharmony

thanks sammy... at least i know one thing grows in my tank LOL! now it's got to go!!!! you should have seen the softball sized one that was floating around my tank about a month ago! the fish were scared for their lives:eek:

cb

Everyone those are great pictures I love to see everyone else's anemones we really like ours.