Post pics of 90 gallon tanks please

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by gman08016
Surf You win prize behind door #3 lol

and for being the dunce behind it all i get....?

indyws6

Greetings...

I went back to the LFS on Saturday and bought more rock for my 90G reef project. I now have 134 pounds total - 104 lbs of Marshall Islands rock and 30 lbs of Fiji (plus 5 lbs of rock rubble in the sump...).
I was pressed for time this weekend, so I just put the rock in. I need to do the aquascaping but think that it is starting to look pretty decent. Can't way for the cycle to complete so I can get some critters

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
and for being the dunce behind it all i get....?
a peice of something i found under the couch cushion :hilarious

fish lady

Originally Posted by Maingo
Heres mine, click on the pictures for full size view

Hey that is a cool set up. That is what I want someday.

promisetbg

Thanks Justin!
I have had the red & purple goni & green alveopora for a couple years. I feed them very diligently. Not sure why the green stokesi does'nt live long for most people, but I suspect in most cases it is newcomers who try them, don't know their lighting, flow, and feeding requirements and never try them again once they learn from more seasoned hobbiests that they are so hard to keep. I had a green when I first started too, and lost it. There are a couple people I know who are having success with the green{Stokesi}. Some tips I learned from John Kelly at IMAC who gave a presentation on their care:never touch their flesh, place them on a flat rock or something to raise them slightly above the substrate, choose specimens with 0 damage to begin with. Do not bump or injure them, as brown jelly and other bacterial infections can result. I must say however that contrary to what I have learned on feeding them..these will actually take larger food pieces than I was told they would. I have seen the polyps open up and swallow pretty big pieces of food...amazing.