post pics of nice colorful tanks.

reefiness

im looking to see some pics of nice colorful esablished tanks because i want to start getting nice corals now being that 500 more watts of light are being added to my tank on christmas so lets see those nice tank pics.
also when you post your pics if i like a particular coral you have ill ask what it is and put it on my list of coral to get.
thanks.

reefiness

well i was already going to get the frogspawn because i love those, what type of plate colral is that i like that a lot to. i saw a little earlier you talking about feeding that coral and i think you said you purchased it at a LFS. the lfs i go to has no good corals although there is another onw which totally robs people. i went in there one day and he had a half blue and half brown(meaning its dieing)maxima which was only about 1-2 inch and it was likw 120

who dey

Originally Posted by reefiness
well i was already going to get the frogspawn because i love those, what type of plate colral is that i like that a lot to. i saw a little earlier you talking about feeding that coral and i think you said you purchased it at a LFS. the lfs i go to has no good corals although there is another onw which totally robs people. i went in there one day and he had a half blue and half brown(meaning its dieing)maxima which was only about 1-2 inch and it was likw 120
it's a green short tentacle plate

reefiness

im liking the yellow in pict 1 and the green all the way on the right in pict 2 ... what are they,
it looks like a yellow fiji leather and a green bubblw coral if im not mistaken

reefiness

i like the ones in the bottomr right of the full tank shot and the 2nd picture... not sure what either of them asre though

harndog

Bottom right is a colony of green stripe and green splash shrooms the 2nd pic is a finger leather I have had for about 8 months. He is huge

reefiness

ok harndog in you full tank in the bottom right theres one muchroom that i can see the while thing off, seems to be the most bottom right, is that green stripe or green splash.
also whats that 3rd pic its nice. i think i skipped over it the first time around.

harndog

That is one of my green splash they are huge about 3 or so inch's in diameter. there is also green stripes on that same rock. The 3rd pic is a bucnh of eagle eye zoos I have also added these since then.

speg

Not all that colorful. A lot of the corals I have dont show up well in photos :( This is a pic of my favorite 'look' of my tank.. since then my anemone moved/split and has caused major problems in my coral placement :( friggin anemones.