Post pics of your clownfish!

blackjacktang

The first pic is of my $160 Mated Maroons. The female was a good 4 inches, and the male about 2. They were named "big mama" and "little joe". They then died two years later after a heater malfuction.
The second pic is the clown i have now in my 28g tank.

itsmike

Sorry for the poor quality.. this was shot with my Cell.. I will Someday take some pics with my Nikon..

iluvmelabdogs

LOL! You sound like me! And I love your lil torch coral right there.. Mine was about that size too! Been feeding mine Cyclop-eeze once or twice a week. It loves it. Gotta break it up in lil fragments tho for it.. I have a video on youtube of me feeding it.. "Feeding a Torch Coral" by MizArazi. If you want to see mine too. " ) Glad to see yours cause when researching them, I never found ANY that were lil like mine until yours.
Lara

itsmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmelabdogs http:///forum/thread/356721/post-pics-of-your-clownfish/80#post_3364006
LOL! You sound like me! And I love your lil torch coral right there.. Mine was about that size too! Been feeding mine Cyclop-eeze once or twice a week. It loves it. Gotta break it up in lil fragments tho for it.. I have a video on youtube of me feeding it.. "Feeding a Torch Coral" by MizArazi. If you want to see mine too. " ) Glad to see yours cause when researching them, I never found ANY that were lil like mine until yours.
Lara
I got to admit.. I did not know I had to feed it.. I only had it for about 2 weeks now..

1guydude

This is Milo. I have another fish whos a chromis and his name is ottis. Milo is a cinnamon clown or a tomato or watever u wanna call him

cipher43

Here are my three. Yes i know its odd to have 3 but the local fish store said to get as many as i wanted all at once and odd numbers would be better. not sure how true that was but thats how i got Big MAMA, Merlin, and Nemo.