post pictures of 180 gallon tanks please

kogle

Here are a few of mine. It's still a work in progress. A 180 is just hard to make it look full...

bill109

Originally Posted by joncat24
here are some of my 180
tht is awesome what is ur fish list on tht tank>
i am setting up a 180 hopefully this summer tht is a room divider when we re do our house.. this sucker sis ion my room now....
btw is urs on a 2nd floor of a house?
can it be
thank you for startin this thread is was about to!!!
-bill109

bill109

Originally Posted by murph145
ok well im sure uve probably seen my tank b4 but heres my 180 again

and it never gets old!
btw tht clam is HUGE!!!
-bill109

goingpoor

your tank is gourguse. whats the dimentions of the tank
im thinking they are
72" long
24 "high
24 "wide
forgot to ask when they ordered it,but had looked it up on line and wonted to make sure.

murph145

thanks Kogle im sure it will get there in time its all about patience and practice and learning thats whats good about this board u can always learn from people
yeah bill that clam just keeps getting larger and larger lol just keeps soakin up all my calcium
goingpoor... yeah a standard 180 is 72x24x24... IMO its a really good size... if anything next time i would go a little wider like 30" deep it makes it easier for aquascaping

drizcol

Your tank is Sexy Time!
Originally Posted by murph145
ok well im sure uve probably seen my tank b4 but heres my 180 again

jrandolph1

That is one of the nicest tanks I have ever seen. Looks like it is the same brand as mine. I have an all glass aquarium 72x24x24. I gotta get some pics of mine and I will post them. My wife is using my desktop playing a game and I am stuck on the dino laptop. Anyway I'll try to get some pics of mine posted tomarrow. I love the 180 though it is a really good size. I almost picked up a 240 with equipment for 500 but someone beat me to it. Not supprising though. Probably for the best. Anyway nice job.
Jon

fish lady

Murph 145 that is one of the nicest tanks I have seen in a long time. How much LR do you have in there? I bought a 200 gallon tank and it took forever to make it look like there was anything in it but down sized to a 90 gallon and it looks alot better. I was always told you can't have that many corals together they need to have at least a few inches between them but I see you have alot of them in there! You did an awesome job!

murph145

Originally Posted by fish lady
Murph 145 that is one of the nicest tanks I have seen in a long time. How much LR do you have in there? I bought a 200 gallon tank and it took forever to make it look like there was anything in it but down sized to a 90 gallon and it looks alot better. I was always told you can't have that many corals together they need to have at least a few inches between them but I see you have alot of them in there! You did an awesome job!
thanks and thank u others who complimented my tank
as far as LR goes i think i have about 200-220lbs in there.... yeah the corals have been growing in slowly they are coming close to each other so i have been fragging more often to keep them apart since some will harm each otehr when they start to touch... its all about placement and allowing them some room to grow

jrandolph1

Here are some pics of mine. It is still a work in progress. I think that I have around 200 lbs of live rock. Not to many corals. Thought I was going to sell it but then relized that I had way more in it than the 2000 bucks I was offered.

goingpoor

Originally Posted by Mtennant
here is my 180 Gallon
is that black sand you have im loven that must have cost you a pretty penny?

thud

Originally Posted by king4345
Here's mine 180 AGA corner overflows.

LOVE the elegance coral!