Post Pix of Dwarf Angels!

mimzy

Hey all - post pix of your little angels.... Potters, Coral Beauty, Flame, Lemonpeel, Bicolor, Cherubs.... if you've got em, let's see em!!

mythrenody

Can't wait to see pics of ppl's potters and coral beauties!! I'm having a tough time deciding on which one i want!! :thinking:

mimzy

oooooooo Happyhour, GORGEOUS fishy-foo!!! How big is your tank? Wow, the lighting in that pic really brings out your angel's colors. Just spectacular.

mimzy

boalgf - three together?? do they pick on one another? how big is your tank?
...that lemonpeel is GORGEOUS...I just love them. they're my favs so far. how long have u had it?
NM, fabulous photos as usual

Fedukeford, your coral beauty ... is a beauty

boalgf

The lemonpeel is awesome, the color is unbelievable. When I put it in the tank, the flame angel tried to smack the lemonpeel around and got a fin in the face instead. After that, they all got along well. The coral beauty is the least aggressive of the three, but I only notice at feeding time.
I've had the lemonpeel for about 3 months now. Problem is, I think it is picking on my dragonet and it is definitely picking on my orange linkia. :mad:
Still a beautiful fish though and gets along great with everyone else.

mimzy

Originally Posted by boalgf
The lemonpeel is awesome, the color is unbelievable. When I put it in the tank, the flame angel tried to smack the lemonpeel around and got a fin in the face instead. After that, they all got along well. The coral beauty is the least aggressive of the three, but I only notice at feeding time.
I've had the lemonpeel for about 3 months now. Problem is, I think it is picking on my dragonet and it is definitely picking on my orange linkia. :mad:
Still a beautiful fish though and gets along great with everyone else.
beautiful!! just glorious! :jumping:

fatmatt

Hey, i have a potter but how come yours is blue, ive had mine for 2 months now its Red/Orange and its tummy is kinda getin dark when will it look as cool as urs

mimzy

Fatmatt, how about a pic of your potters? There are only coral beauties, a flame angel and a lemonpeel so far here - no one's posted a potter's yet... let's see pix of yours!

jr2857

bolgf i love both of your tanks. can you post some of your 125. the lemonpeel is definitely beautiful. one of the best i've ever seen though my favorite dwarf angel is the flame. keep up the good work with your tanks

jr2857

seen the both loads of times
any luck getting that ribbon to eat more?and have u put back the yellow tang back it the 125?