post royal gramma pics

jerthunter

Originally Posted by bsktmom
Do Royal Grammas stay out in the open alot or do they tend to hide in caves? Thanks.

Mine stays out almost all of the time but when I first got him he hid alot. When I clean my tank he goes back to hiding in a hole in my live rock.

yimmy

Mine reminds me of a jawfish, I have a small hole in a rock and he sticks his head out. He's terrified of the camera and runs, I'll keep trying to get a pic

cowfishrule

my gramma swims out in the open. he really seems to like it by my shrooms.
any sudden movement will send him into hiding, but 30secs later, he's out again.

monalisa

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
my gramma swims out in the open. he really seems to like it by my shrooms.
any sudden movement will send him into hiding, but 30secs later, he's out again.
That's exactly what Billie does too. He's out almost all the time until lights out.
Lisa :happyfish

appaloosa1

Heres mine. He started beating up my clownfish. They were together in a 24g nano. Got him out today and into my boyfriends 40g. Seems to be very territorial- wouldn't let the clown near the rocks. They have been together for over a year but this is a new tank.

jerthunter

Mine chases after my clowns occationally but it isn't that bad, I just hope he won't get more aggressive later or I will have to get rid of him.