Post size of your tank and fish that are in it

jamos6

Im trying to get mine up and going so no fish now, but what is the size of tank and the kinds of fish yall have in yours. Pics would be good too.

moraym

Right now, I'm reorganizing the tanks, but I'll post what i have in the two tanks that are finalized.
Tank # 1 - 55g, 17" moray, large green scat. No pictures of them in their new tank, but I'll post some later tonight. Adding another fish or so to that tank in a few months.
Tank # 2 - 30g reef, new tank for me. Put my old clown in there, royal gramma. It's a holding tank for my 10" engineer goby and 10" SFE for now, until I can find a buy/trade for them. Like tank #1, I'm adding some more to it in a few months once I settle in.
Tank #3 - 7: all 30 or 29g, one nano. They're a mess right now, just holding fish until I decide how to set up the new condo. And since i'm travelling to Arizona and Boston for the next five weeks of my life, i won't have them figured out anytime soon. :nope:

mattiej

18000 gallon pool: 2-bonnethead sharks, 3-Atlantic sharpnose sharks, 1-Black nose shark, and soon 2-Pacific Black tip sharks. There are also numerous hermits, a yellow tang (the size of a cup saucer), and several cleaner shrimp.
150 gallon FO-just set up and in process of cycling. Will be home to a Florida Reef theme with queen angels, spotfin butterflyfish, and other critters from the area.
980 gallon Reef set up planned to be built next year.

Holly cow, do you swim with them?
I have a 125H with 8 damsels 4 tuborsnails 1 red lionfish 10+" 2 toad fish 6" each and 1 snowflake eel 20+"

bean 1

Tank 1: 100g FOWLR with 140#fiji, 20# marshall island, 30# tonga branch, 30-40# base rock,, 6" aragonite DSB.....houses a clean up crew of scarlet hermits, reef hermits, various snails, 2 emerald crabs and a sally lightfoot....sixline wrasse, royal gramma, saddle blenny, green chromis, foxface, flame angel, 2 percula clowns
Tank 2: 75g FOWLR with 140# Fiji, 6" aragonite DSB with a standard clean upcrew....coral beauty, fourline wrasse, arc eye hawk, magnificent rabbitfish
Tank 3: 75g FOWLR with 130# Fiji, 30-40# base rock, 6" aragonite DSB and a small clean up crew but no fish yet...still deciding what to add but have decided to convert this to a reef.
Tank 4: 75g with 175# fiji and 50 #Lalo with a clean up crew to keep things clean. The tank simply houses my LR until I can start the 400g I bought but can't use yet. It will eventuallu become a semi-aggressive in a year once my new home is built.
Tank 5: 46g FOWLR with 50# Lalo, 50# tonga deep water and a 6" DSB.....hermits, snails, emerald crab.....blue hamlet and a falco hawk
Bean

sharkguy1

Pond1: 125g, Leopard shark, bamboo shark, wobbegong shark, and coral cat shark.
Tank1: 250g, Emperor Angel, Passer angel, purple tang, yelow tang, regal tang, niger trigger, undulated trigger, snowflake eel, and lion fish.
pond2: 800 g now in the cycling stage.

saltfisher

180G
-Yellow Tang
-Purple Tang
-Scopas Tang
-Niger Trigger
-Queen Trigger
-Assassi Trigger
-Picasso Trigger
-Bursa Trigger
-Asfur Angel
-Soldierfish
One happy family

bona42na

110G
Humu trigger
Purple tang
Majestic angel
Lots of inverts
12G Nano Cube
Softies and a Perc
50 Reef being plumbed

cartman101

A 55gal - V.lion, chainlink eel,striped puffer. Still working on getting more LR. I will give you a pic when its all done.(october).
A 150gal - (i will have it all set up by the end of january).
Planning on having these fish in this tank. V.lion,ray,chainlink eel.

squidd

210 gallon
PV Lion fish
Crocodile fish
Pork Puffer
Panther Grouper
Niger Trigger
Yellow Tang
Hippo Tang
Maroon Clown
and one very fast and very nervous
Striped Damsel...:D

jamos6

Those are awesome tanks guys and as soon as i get done sanding the stand I got from evil I will send pics of my 2 tanks.

cubuffs

I have a 180 with the following:
38" zebra moray
2 bamboo sharks (10" each)
4" v. lion
1 cali stingray (4" disk)
1 miniautis Grouper (6")