Post Something Funny...

bbb

I started out with nothing and have most of it left.
Two blondes went on a trip to Dishney World. When they were almost there they saw a sign that said "Disney World Left", so they turned around and went home.
If a blonde and a burnette jumped off a building who would hit the ground first?
The burnette, the blonde would have to stop and ask for directions.
My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems. :joy:

moray345

Originally Posted by socal57che
Actual Announcements From Church Bulletins
- Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help.
- Thursday night -- Potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
- For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
- The rosebud on the alter this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
- This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
- Tuesday at 4:00 PM there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk will please come early.
- Wednesday, the Ladies' Liturgy Society will meet. Mrs. Jones will sing, "Put me in My Little Bed" accompanied by the pastor.
- Thursday at 5:00 P.M. there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers club. All wishing to become little mothers, please see the minister in his study.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the alter.
- The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in.
- Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet will come forward and do so.
- The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind and they may be seen in the church basement Friday.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
hey ive heard that b4 didu get that form the Bathroom Reader Book thing

ruaround

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
I was actually 30K
I thought it was 20k...so I figured 10% of the original fine to you...heh so I guess its 3k to you now for that...you need a sharpie to sign the check???

ruaround

The Man Show Freakin Rocked!!! Ziggy Zoggy Ziggy Zoggy hoi hoi hoi!!! I watch it all the time on G4...heh heh heh
This article gets WTF??? Really :notsure:

flower

The funniest joke I have ever heard in my entire life is one jennythebug posted about a chili contest. Hunt it down, but I warn you your sides will hurt from laughing!
I think the post titled, got an e-mail today
enjoy