post ur pics of clowns and anenomes

duke13

I don't have any anenomes but here are my pair of clowns hosting in my giant elephant mushrooms. Sorry for the blurry pic.

mdog30001

we've all done this already. just go to the post that has already been made and save peoples time. It already has like 250 posts anyway.

clown123

who cares if we did it already who wants to go back that far. i cant post my new pair yet my comp is messed up it says cannot find server otherwise I LOVE T?HE CLOWNS keep em comin.

swlover

Here are my little ones...seems they are more interested in the fanworm than the anenome! (See pic) Oh and I fed my anenome for the first time yesterday (I've only had him 2 days) he took the food great and got all "happy" (stretched his tent. out really far and got big looking!!)

swlover

Oh ok... no wonder it didn't mention it in the books I have..did not know that. can I get one that will be ok with this one in the same tank? I have read they will sting and eat others..although they had bubble tips in the same tank with these..quite a few actually. maybe 4 or 5 of each kind.. I have 3 tanks so I can move him to another tank if it is not good to have them together. let me know..thanks!

evaray3

Here is my maroon clown and rose anemone and a picture of two others begging to have thier picture taken. :happyfish